Electro-Motion offers the #1 selling, cellular based generator monitoring system in the country. No IT involvement required.
"How do I know my generator started when needed?"
The Gen-Tracker™ system is designed to provide the necessary information that your generator is working as intended. When the generator starts, stops or fails to start when needed (power outage); the monitoring system sends a signal to the data center. The data center processes the signal and updates your web-based log. At the same time it also sends out the appropriate notifications via text message or email to persons set up to receive these messages. You no longer need to physically check to see if your generator is exercising as scheduled, and you will know immediately if your facility has gone to emergency power.
Three biggest reasons why customers choose Gen-Tracker™
1. Real time notification of power outages.
How will you know your facility experiences a power outage during off-hours? With Gen-Tracker™, you receive a text or email alert if utility power is lost and the emergency backup system is activated. Knowing when the outage began enables you to manage the situation appropriately, rather than being surprised to find your generator running when you return to the office Monday morning.
2. Keeping track of your generator's run time.
Either you manually check to ensure your generator is working every week, or you can install Gen-Tracker™. Ninety percent of the time a generator problem is identified during weekly/bi-weekly/monthly exercise cycles, and the problem remains unaddressed until you lose power. When a problem exists, you will know within minutes when it fails to exercise properly, and not when there's an emergency.
3. Automatic Monthly Documentation.
The first of each month an email will go out summarizing the previous month's history log for that generator. The main signals for customers to look for are: amount of time the generator ran, if there were any utility outages, and if the power to the building was lost for more than 10 seconds.
What does Gen-Tracker™ provide?
- Peace of mind. You'll know your generator is being watched every minute of every day.
- It's Universal. Any generator can be tracked with Gen-Tracker™.
- The system is cellular based, so IT involvement is not required
Reports. You and any member of your team can receive e-mail or text documentation of all generator activity including:
- Run Time
- Transfer Switch Position
- Loss of Building Power
- Exercise Periods
- Monthly log reports
- Dependability. Gen-Tracker™ systems have a proven track record.
- Web-based History Log. You can check your generator from anywhere anytime via the internet.
- Low cost installation and low annual monitoring fee.